search

 
Cyber Space Real Estate King!

"Teaching real estate investing to the world. "

John Beck is a California attorney living on a little island in the San Francisco Bay called Alameda. He has a small law practice which emphasized California real estate matters - especially foreclosures.

In addition to being a California attorney, he is the author or co-author of numerous books on real estate - and real estate related - investing. The first, The Forced Sale Workbook, was probably the most influential book ever published in the United States on "forced sales" - other than-lender foreclosures - e.g. tax sales (the "foreclosure" of local agency liens - or the so called real property tax lien, I.R.S. Seized Property Sales (the "foreclosure" of the federal tax lien), execution sales (the "foreclosure" of a state judgment lien), etc.

Another of his books, the Complete Guide to Real Estate Foreclosure Super Bargains in California, (which was written together with Ron Starr) is probably the most complete guide to purchasing lender foreclosures ever published for California foreclosure investors. Still another (again written together with Ron Starr), Take This IIouse, Please! The Complete Guide to Buying Real Estate Owned by Lenders, Volumes 1 and 2, (plus an additional third volume specifically on buying lender repossessed property in California writen by John) are probably the most complete guides to buying lender repossessed property throughout the United States ever published.

Additionally, in 1992 John published the first complete, specific, step-by-step book on how to invest in Arizona tax liens - entitled simply: How to Invest in Arizona Tax Liens and subtitled: (and earn a HIGH 16% return - with a secure 20% (or less) loan-to-value ratio - PLUS get a chance to buy real estate at as much as an 80% discount!!).

Additionally, he is the author of numerous published articles on real estate investing and he writes a syndicated California newspaper column on foreclosure investing, The Foreclosure Corner. This column is carried in the leading real estate foreclosure newspaper in the "Southland" (Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino and Ventura Counties), the Daily Commerce, plus the leading real estate foreclosure newspaper in San Diego County, the San Diego Commerce. Additionally the column is carried in the leading real estate foreclosure newspaper in Northern California, The Inter-City Express, which provides foreclosure information for Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Sacramento, San Mateo and Santa Clara Counties.

He has also been a real estate broker, syndicator and real estate consultant who has been listed in Who's Who in Creative Real Estate. He is a much sought after speaker who regularly conducts real estate investment seminars in both Northern and Southern California and who has spoken extensively throughout the United States and has appeared on numerous radio and teltheonlypcdoctor shows as a guest expert on foreclosures.

In addition to his law degree, John holds M.B.A.'s in both Taxation and Real Estate and has taught various real estate subjects at the collegiate level.

But most importantly John has been an active real estate investor who, over the past fifteen years, has invested in tax lien certificates (or their deed-with-right-of-redemption counterpart) in numerous states: Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Iowa, Maryland, Michigan, Oklahoma, Texas and West Virginia. Additionally he has literally purchased well over 1.000 properties through the tax lien certificate sale process in Arizona, Florida, Pennsylvania, Michigan, New York, and Texas.

Articles

Site map

Seminar Testimonial
Online Seminar
Success Stories

                                                                         

 

Home


 
 
 
 
 

Contact us
JB's Program
About jb's

 

 

 

 
    About John

  

In Our Store

Our online store contains educational publications for the real estate investor, the Land Banc with many Free & Clear properties for sale, and Seminar registration information. Visit our online store today.

Have a Success Story?

We want to hear from you. Tell us how you are using the course to create wealth in your life...



Articles | Testimonial | Online Seminar | Property Vault | Articles | Sitemap | Contact Us
Copyright 2008 Pitwall.com.